Friday, March 18, 2005

A String of Letters on a Common Theme

A friend sent me an email, and listed some stuff about her in an alphabetic acrostic. I've addressed the same issues with my own answers.

A age I got my first kiss: 24 (ugh, sad but true)
B band I'm listening to right now: Prester Bane on a bed of Alison Krauss
C crush: N/A
D dad's name: Gary
E easiest person to talk to: Prester Bane
F favorite movie: Seven Samurai or silent Ben Hur; I can't make up my mind.
G gummy bears or worms: As a kid, I lived near the Haribo factory in Germany, so bears
H hometown: Out in the sticks north of Killeen, Texas
I instruments: a deep voice
K kids: I'm not passing this on
L longest car ride: Derwood, Md to San Antonio, Texas
M mom's name: Meridel
N nicknames: I'll put anyone who calls me "TJ" in a body bag
O one wish: someone easier to talk to than Prester Bane; he's one of the few constants in my life, and I loathe him.
P phobia: I fear nothing but crocodiles
Q quote: "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin"
R reason to smile: It's usually fake
S song you sang last: badly, but "The Lucky One" Alison Krauss & Union Station
T time you woke up today: the crack of noon
U unknown fact about me: I love my scars, all of them.
V vegetable you like: carrots, hands down
W worst habits: telling people what I really think.
X x-rays you've had: a lot, including one of the wrong ankle immediately after I tore up an ankle running track.
Y yummy food: biscuits and gravy
Z zodiac sign: I think I'm an aries, that's April 18 right?

Who is Prester Bane? I'll tell you later.

No comments: