Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Monster Speaks

I hate who I am. Everything around me always turns worse. I had to tear someone down on my friend Jaime's blog. Nik is evil, but I still hate doing this. I don't want to be a monster, but the costume follows me around. Jaime loved him in a way I don't think she can love me, ever; I had to show her his predatory nature. I want to bring her happy news, but apparently I'm good for nothing but verbal fisticuffs. The truth is sad, but the lies are worse. I walk the straight and narrow; sometimes it's harder than it should be.

http://xiporah.blogspot.com/2005/07/changes.html#comments

Why the hell am I crying?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you why he cries. He cries because he's stupid. Perhaps we do travel a little close to him with the convenience of the monstrous costume, but that doesn't explain his completely misplaced selfless devotion. Jaime claims to be so hurt by what his friend Jason, or the evil Nik, or cruel fates that steal ideals and phantom lovers did to her, but we all know what she does when confronted with real love. She looks for herself and for revenge. Targets of convenience abound; she'll take as many as she possibly can.

Anonymous said...

cry, weakling, cry